Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lactose Intolerance Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Lactose Intolerance Symptoms And Questions?

Lactose intolerance symptoms and questions? - lactose intolerance symptoms more condition_symptoms

Is there such a thing as a case of Benin lactose intolerance? In recent months I've realized that I have stomach pain after drinking milk, but I am among other dairy products like cheese and ice, and I'm OK? Like tonight, hours after dinner I had a small cup of milk and cookies and now I feel a little upset stomach? Can lactose intolerance?

2 comments:

Doctor J said...

Yes, it sounds like lactose intolerance, and yes, you can have a mild form of it.

Best wishes and good luck.

Aoiffe33... said...

Be.Some like the people are lactose intolerant, like me, not the stomach, only to disturb, but also a feeling of swelling, gas.I started eating yogurt with probiotic says friendly, it contains digestive enzymes. In addition, I take charcoal and occasionally GoChi [Juice Goji Berry]. If there is a cup of milk, fermented milk to try to see if the problem with the bear intolerance or it.Lactose real Lactaid. Cheese and ice cream is, but I have a mutual desire to them that I eat [lacto - OVO] vegetarian.I Clock instead of more vegetables and fruit and soy milk. I hope this information will help you in any way.

Post a Comment