Monday, February 15, 2010

14 Gauge Start I Want To Start Stretching My Ears, & So Far I Have Varying Ideas As To What Gauge To Start At & How.?

I want to start stretching my ears, & so far I have varying ideas as to what gauge to start at & how.? - 14 gauge start

I'm not sure what size (14.16, minor?) Start, and as I do (candles?) Zu. My ears have been known since their childhood, and I wear earrings normal fairly often. Of course, I hope to prevent breakage and infection and as much as you can.

5 comments:

HIS! said...

His ears and nose never stop growing. Now, when you stretch, they are even worse when you get older. Be thankful they are smaller. If all the seniors Honkers have big ears, it is impressive.

Goethe said...

What seems today looked terrible in 20 years. Hope you are rich.

mizz. answers. said...

they sell kits for things like starter kits and instructions, my best option is to follow them.

Trish said...

When the flaps are killed, you should be able to save 18 or 16 years, no problem. You should be able to slide the jewelry there.
Wait a month, you may be able to size the higher resistance (16 or 14).
After 12 or 10 May, a lesson to begin the candle. They Lube sail and push it on you must use the candle long enough to accommodate the size of the next - so get one or two minutes. Then follow the jewelry after the sail.

After an 8-gauge or what can be expected to start about two months, will not break your piercings and the danger of an epidemic or infection.

Take your time, you do not skip a gauge. I got me about 3 years of my lobes 5 / 8 "too.

Stretching should not hurt or bleed. They should not be FTo hurt the candle in Orce Listen to your body - if it starts and then stop and wait a little longer.

Mr. Conspiracy Theoriest said...

I love castles ...

Post a Comment