Monday, February 22, 2010

Pink Blotchy Stomach Sick, What Does This Sound Like?

Sick, what does this sound like? - pink blotchy stomach

The first symptom I got was a real pain, neck pain. It hurts to swallow only a little saliva, you really have to force myself to swallow.

It hurts my ears only swallow if they are painful.

Then I went to bed when I saw only blows.

This morning I got up, and I know I should drink fluids and something in my stomach, but it's so painful to swallow.

What does it look like?
19 minutes - 4 days to respond.
More details
Coly, thanks, I did what you say, but I see no white spots at the moment. Although ... P tonsils seemed a little strange, but I've never really looked like before they were like a little red and some with pin spotska red, but they look normal.
12 minutes ago

A sore throat, make me sick? If so, maybe that's what it is? After I broke my neck felt a little better, though.

Also I have a feeling that something is in my throat so strange, like two days ago, I felt as if something was blocking my throat like ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment