Friday, February 19, 2010

Tupperware With Heater Coachroach Plan Of Action?

Coachroach plan of action? - tupperware with heater

So I just to another floor. When we pay our rent first told us that they had the previous tenants have a problem with the insects, but they think they cared about her. Well .... Then I saw a cockroach the wall. And one night ... slightly smaller. The owners thought they had taken the problem so I hope that is new is the offspring of the contamination. They say aerosol per month (in this building for several months and then again toevery 3 months, as the rest of the complex said) that the spraying of insects sterilized ... Do you think it will help if they are located just before the error, the adults? They have virtually gutted the apartment for us (new carpet, tile throughout, new bathroom and bathro.. Vanity om) even brought in a refrigerator and the various oven (which are not new, though), left the old cabinets, but .... Plan washing and bleaching and what not every single drawer. The company has a water heater is where I think there are houses. I was so excited, and the fact that I throw all the food that came in and slipping Tupperware and everything was as I opened the door to. I try to keep t on plates, and everything is in order. but I have a 2 years and 9 months. All proposals are also very effective? This is not the environment I want my baby

2 comments:

Motherly said...

I came home with my baby, my older children. the oldest is 7 years. After a few weeks the house was very dirty and I was still register .. Good that I started to like clean .. crazy the fridge and it was a nest of cockroaches, there has as a whole. I was spring cleaning (in November), before I had the baby .. After about 4 weeks was affected. So I called my aunt. She brought a bottle of "safe" (not sure strewn about the spelling) of roach powder behind our equipment. She said it would 3-6 weeks before they were gone. It costs less than $ 5 for the quarter of a thing. It consists of boric acid and flour and sugar. It worked and now 5 months, baby and saw 1 error, into powder. She says her best for her state, all these years.
Another thing that we kept our house clean, but the errors kept coming. They do not interfere with our room and our kitchen.

Ah yes, that's the way it works, that you eat cockroaches .. infected when started another cockroach, eat the corpse (which is what they do) to kill, even when eggs, the eggs become infected and so on until all the leaves were.

chaoskid... said...

Cockroaches are looking for food or whatever the two previous Tennant was the first. If you are keeping the area clean and leave no food, little by little, we want to go and never return. That's what we've done.

Post a Comment