Saturday, January 23, 2010

How Do You Attach A Front Licence Plate On The Front Of A Honda Crv Where To Put The Front License Plate On A 2008 Wrangler?

Where to put the front license plate on a 2008 Wrangler? - how do you attach a front licence plate on the front of a honda crv

I bought a Wrangler Sahara 2008 and has received license plates for her. I am in contact, but there is no support or holes or something to the front panel.

I must also say that I am in Minnesota, living a front and rear number plate must.

7 comments:

magnumsr... said...

I would not worry about it until you have been stopped and questioned on the subject and can be used as an excuse, Jeep has not left any holes in your platform bumpers. Only his face plate under his seat, and as they pass through a police checkpoint only in your shop window.

They did this over the years and vehicles in front of my province (BC) is required, but the police is a problem of the lack of front panel.

magnumsr... said...

I would not worry about it until you have been stopped and questioned on the subject and can be used as an excuse, Jeep has not left any holes in your platform bumpers. Only his face plate under his seat, and as they pass through a police checkpoint only in your shop window.

They did this over the years and vehicles in front of my province (BC) is required, but the police is a problem of the lack of front panel.

Mickey v JR. said...

After seeing the installation of a contractor and then the images

mp3tocd_... said...

I propose then to a better condition:)

silverfo... said...

You must be a plate market after the owner prior to installation. Your dealer should be a available.

Anonymous said...

I encountered the same problem here in Massachusetts, with my 01 I could stand to buy for them, but until then just tied to the bumper zip. This works well until now to continue, so probably.

ehbeerma... said...

Moving to Canada, less people, more Jeeping! here no plates, no bars moose!

Post a Comment