Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pregnant Coughing With Stomach Pain I'm 20 Weeks Pregnant And I Have Stomach Cramps Usually When I Cough Or Move Around A Lot, Is This Normal?

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and i have stomach cramps usually when i cough or move around a lot, is this normal? - pregnant coughing with stomach pain

I would say that normally when I'm out and night when coughing or something that is the muscles of the lower abdominal cramps, like a Charlie horse, my stomach just in my leg. Moreover, after orgasm just a little more serious ....

2 comments:

lil lady said...

I do not know the answer to your question, but should help as much information as I know he had a phone number with your health care provider (eg, office hours for what could possibly talk to him) . I had some slight cramping in the early stages of pregnancy, but many can also be a sign of fear. If this seems to happen, "every time you do something" ... You can say the level of activity, exactly what is happening limited. Good luck. Re ...---' mid 34 weeks, 2 days

Mother to bella summer said...

I would like to talk to your doctor about it for sure but the normal cramps during pregnany time to time, I am 17 1 / 2 weeks and sometimes I have cramps. It's part of the pregnancy. Good luck.

Post a Comment